Call For Academic Papers/Call For Research Papers:
CeLL: Journal of Culture, Language, and Literature (J-CeLL) welcomes the articles submission with the main themes on Culture, Language, and Literature with the emphasis on interdisciplinary and intertextuality approach.
Authors are invited to read our archives; to find the relevant topics for the journal, and to submit complete unpublished scientific researches, which are not under review in any other conferences or academic journal.
Submission, review and publication process:
1. You can prepare your paper based on the following template, and guidelines
2. Submit your paper to the editor with a claim that the content is original. You will get a notification from the editor confirming the submission.
3. Review comments will be returned to be the authors. Authors may receive, 1) Publish Unaltered, 2) Minor revision, 3) Major revision, or 4) Rejection.
4. Submit your final article (if required) before the deadline mentioned in the acceptance letter.
5. Online publication would usually be done within 30 days.