THE EFFECT OF ORGANIZATIONAL ACTIVITY ON STUDENT ACHIEVEMENT IN ISLAMIC EDUCATION MANAGEMENT AT UIN ALAUDDIN MAKASSAR

  • St. Syamsudduha UIN Alauddin Makassar
    (ID)
  • Nursahwal UIN Alauddin Makassar
    (ID)
  • Juhrika Wulan Syah UIN Alauddin Makassar
    (ID)
  • Duriska UIN Alauddin Makassar
    (ID)
Keywords: Organizational Activeness, Learning Achievement, Learning Outcomes

Abstract

The Effect of Organizational Activity on Student Achievement in Islamic Education Management at Uin Alauddin Makassar

Learning achievement is the result of learning from the process that has been carried out based on changes in behavior obtained from the experience of students in their interactions with the environment. The sampling technique used was purposive sampling, because the sample selected was based on the criteria of students from the 2019 and 2020 batches who were active in the organization. Data was collected by means of a questionnaire via google form and the research instrument used was a questionnaire in the form of differential semantics. Organizational activity on learning achievement of Islamic Education Management students of UIN Alauddin Makassar the effect of organizational activity on 54.76% then the remaining 45.24% is influenced by other factors. By being active in organizations, students can have a positive impact, especially on soft skills that support their learning achievements such as broad knowledge and insight, public speaking or communication skills, building relationships, increasing value or quality as students who are creative, innovative and intellectually different from students at generally.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

References

Assyauqi, Y., & Suarga. (2018). Motivasi Guru dan Prestasi Belajar Peserta Didik. Jurnal Idaarah, 2(2), 168–179.

Chin, W. W. (1998). The Partial Least Squares Aproach to Structural Equation Modeling. Mahwa, New Jersey: Lawrence Eri Baum Associates Publisher.

Djamarah, S. B. (1994). Prestasi Belajar dan Kompetensi Guru. Surabaya: Usaha Nasional.

Hamalik, O. (2008). Proses Belajar Mengajar. Jakarta: PT. Bumi Aksara.

Magfirah, I., & Prafitriyani, S. (2019). Pengaruh Organisasi terhadap Hasil Belajar Mahasiswa Universitas Iqra Buru ( Uniqbu ). PEMBELAJAR: Jurnal Ilmu Pendidikan, Keguruan, Dan Pembelajaran, 3(2), 828–837. Retrieved from https://ojs.unm.ac.id/pembelajar/article/view/9794

Putro, W. E. (2017). Teknik Penyusunan Instrumen Penelitian. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.

Rosyid, M. zaiful, Mustajab, & Abdullah, A. R. (2019). Prestasi Belajar. Malang: Literasi Nusantara.

Saepuloh, D. (2017). Pengaruh Keaktifan Mahasiswa dalam Organisasi terhadap Prestasi Mahasiwa di FKIP Universitas Islam Syekh-Yusuf. JIPIS, 25(2), 27-38.

Sanjaya, W. (2008). Strategi Pembelajaran Berorientasi Standar Proses Pendidikan. Jakarta: Prenada Media.

Saputro, M., Yudi, A., & Dona, F. (2015). Faktor-Faktor yang Mempengaruhi Prestasi Belajar (Studi Korelasi pada Mahasiswa Pendidikan Matematika IKIP PGRI Pontianak). Jurnal Pendidikan Informatika Dan Sains, 4(2), 233–246.

Sholikhah, A. (2018). Pengaruh Keaktifan Mahasiswa dalam Organisasi terhadap Prestasi Belajar Mahasiswa Jurusan Pendidikan Ekonomi Fe Unesa Angkatan 2015. Jurnal Pendidikan Ekonomi (JUPE), 6(2), 76–80. Retrieved from https://ejournal.unesa.ac.id/index.php/jupe/article/view/24509.

Slameto. (2010). Belajar dan Faktor-Faktor yang Mempengaruhi. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.

Sudarman. (2004). Prinsip-Prinsip Organisasi. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.

Suwena, K. R., & Meitriana, M. A. (2018). Organisasi Salah Satu Faktor Pendukung Prestasi Belajar Mahasiswa. Ekuitas: Jurnal Pendidikan Ekonomi, 6(2), 62–68. https://doi.org/10.23887/ekuitas.v6i2.16301

Syah, M. (2003). Psikologi Belajar. Jakarta: PT. Raja Grafindo Persada.

Trisnawati, Ernie, Saefullah, & Kurniyawan. (2010). Pengantar Manajemen. Jakarta: Kencana Prenada Media Group.

Zendrato, W., & Laia, Y. (2018). Pengaruh Organisasi Kemahasiswaa terhadap Prestasi Belajar Mahasiswa Program Studi Pendidikan Ekonomi STKIP Nias Selatan Tahun Akademik 2017/2018. Jurnal Education and Development Institut Pendidikan Tapanuli Selatan, 3(1), 46–47.

Published
2022-07-31
Section
Artikel
Abstract viewed = 352 times