- The author is responsible for the manuscript sent to the journal and states that the manuscript sent is the correct manuscript of his own research or thought, original as his own work and does not manipulate data, honestly and free of plagiarism.
- The author informs that the manuscript submitted / submitted to the editor is a manuscript that has never been submitted / submitted to the publisher of another journal / publication. In the event of redundancy in the submission of the manuscript to another publisher, the editor will reject the submitted manuscript.
- The author must show quotations and references obtained from the work of others and must not change or change the source.
- The author will not mind if the manuscript is edited without changing the substance or idea of the subject matter.
- The author must understand the ethics of scientific publications above so that there is no conflict of interest with other parties, so that the manuscript can be processed smoothly and safely
1. The incoming manuscript is the responsibility of the Editor to review thoroughly, transparently, objectively and fairly. Editors also have the authority to decide whether a text will be published or not, depending on the board meeting. The policies of the editorial board and the various applicable laws on copyright, good name, and plagiarism are absolute and inviolable.
2. The editor is responsible for providing information on the terms and guidelines of writing that are clear and easily accessible to prospective authors.
3. The editor must also ensure that all reviewed manuscripts can be reviewed by the reviewer and all requirements are clearly readable.
4. Editors must be objective, impartial, and honest in editing the manuscript, regardless of the sex, business side, ethnicity, religion, race, inter-group, and nationality of the author. 5. The editor and editorial team are obliged to maintain the confidentiality of the author and are prohibited from disclosing any information about the manuscript or article submitted except with the author's permission.
6. The text of the entry becomes the responsibility of the editor and editorial team and should not be misused, either in whole or in part for personal gain. Unissued manuscripts will be returned to the author
1. Reviewers are responsible for reviews made by providing a variety of considerations and recommendations that are clear, measurable and comprehensive. Reviewers must respond to the manuscript within the specified time (1 or 2 months).
2. Reviewers must be honest, objective, impartial, independent, and only support scientific truth. The script review process is conducted professionally regardless of the gender, business side, ethnicity, religion, race, interfaith, and nationality of the author.
3. Reviewers must ensure that the source of reference and script excerpts is appropriate and accountable.
4. Reviewers must always maintain the confidentiality of information related to manuscripts and authors for personal gain.
Ethics Publisher Journal
1. The Journal Manager is responsible for publishing articles after going through the editing process, peer review, layout in accordance with the rules of publishing Scientific Journals.
2. The manager of the journal is responsible for ensuring academic freedom for editors and reviewers in carrying out their duties.
3. Journalists are responsible for maintaining privacy and protecting intellectual property and copyright, as well as editorial freedom