Main Article Content
Once an article was published in the journal, the author(s) are: granted to the journal right licensed under Creative Commons License Attribution that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship. permitted to publish their work online in third parties as it can lead wider dissemination of the work. continue to be the copyright owner and allow the journal to publish the article with the CC BY-NC-SA license receiving a DOI (Digital Object Identifier) of the work.
2. Yusuf, S., Okuwa, M., Irwan, M., Rassa, S., Laitung, B., Thalib, A., Sugama, J. (2016). Prevalence and risk factor of diabetic foot ulcer in a regional hospital, Eastern Indonesia. Open Journal of Nursing, 6 (January), 1-10.
3. Asten, S. A. V. Van, Fontaine, J. La, Peters, E. J. G., Bhavan, K., & Kim, P. J. (2016). The microbiome of diabetic foot osteomyelitis. Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis, 35, 293–298.
4. Baranoski, S., & Ayello, E. (2012). Wound Care Essentials; Practice Principles (Third Edit). Philadelphia. New York: Lippincott William & Wilkins.
5. Tiwari, P., Kumar, B., Kaur, M., Kaur G. & Kaur H., 2011, Phytochemical Screening and Extraction: A Review, International Pharmaceutica Sciencia, 1 (1), 98-106.
6. Raisa adhiba dkk. 2009. Obat kumur jintan hitam (nigella sativa) 17,5% terhadap penurunan gingivitis. Surabaya. FKG Unair.
7. Saltoglu N, Yemisen M, Ergonul O et al (2015) Predictors for limb loss among patient with diabetic foot infections: An observational retrospective multicentric study in Turkey. Clin Microbiol Infect 21(7): 659–64
8. Jockenhöfer, Gollnick, Herberger, Isbary, Renner, Stücker, Dissemond. (2013). Bacteriological pathogen spectrum of chronic leg ulcers: Results of a multicenter trial in dermatologic wound care centers differentiated by regions.
9. Hadits Al-Bukhari no. 5688/Al-Fath X/143, dan Muslim no. 2215 dari Abu Hurairah Radhiyallahuanhu. Lafazh ini adalah lafazh Muslim.