The rules for writing Islamic banking journals in the faculty of economics and Islamic business of UIN Alauddin Makassar are as follows:
- Articles must be in the form of original writing, research results, or theoretical studies in the fields of economics, finance and Islamic banking. Has never been published on any media, and is free from elements of plagiarism.
- Articles are written using Indonesian that meets the Indonesian EYD rules, or English that is appropriate for grammar.
- Systematics of Writing;
- Initial Section: Titles are written in capital letters (do not use words; Influence, and / or Analysis). Full name without title for correspondence writer, and co-author. Include the institution of origin, and email address of each author. Abstracts in English and Indonesian, one space with no more than 300 words, which contains goals, methods and results.
- Main Section: Introduction, Foundation Theory, Research Methods, Results and Discussion, and Closing, contains conclusions, and (suggestions if any).
- Final Part: Bibliography, containing references used, at least 60 percent comes from articles produced by relevant scientific journals.
- Writing Technique;
- The new paragraph starts at the seventh tap on the left edge, and between paragraphs is given no extra spaces.
- The use of foreign words must use italic.
- Typing limit: Left edge (left) 3cm, right (right) 2.5cm. Top edge (top) 3cm, bottom (bottom) 2.5cm.
- Tables, pictures and other illustrations are given titles, numbers, years and clear sources. e. Literature sources are written name-year (surname writer-year of publication), hana the author must be exactly as stated in the bibliography. f. Quotes use models and notes, without footnotes.
- The text is typed with Ms.Word, 1 space, 12 font size, Garamond font model with a maximum length of 15-25 pages (A4).
- The text must be submitted no later than 1 month before the publication of the Journal, to email: email@example.com. and / or Submit to the OJS website page: http://journal.uin.ac.id/index.php/almashrafiyah.
- The time of receipt of the text the first week to the second of March, and the first week until the second of September. Issues in April and October.
- Download author's statement Click Here
Guideline for Online Submission
Author should first register as Author and/or is offered as Reviewer through the following address: http://journal.uin-alauddin.ac.id/index.php/almashrafiyah/user/register
Author should fulfil the form as detail as possible where the star marked form must be entered. After all form textbox was filled, Author clicks on “Register” button to proceed the registration. Therefore, Author is brought to online author submission interface where Author should click on “New Submission”. In the Start a New Submission section, click on “’Click Here’: to go to step one of the five-step submission process”. The following are five steps in online submission process:
- Step 1 - Starting the Submission: Select the appropriate section of journal, i.e. Original Research Articles, Review Article, or Short Communication. Thus, author must check-mark on the submission checklists.
- Step 2 – Uploading the Submission: To upload a manuscript to this journal, click Browse on the Upload submission file item and choose the manuscript document file to be submitted, then click Upload button.
- Step 3 – Entering Submission’s Metadata: In this step, detail authors metadata should be entered including marked corresponding author. After that, manuscript title and abstract must be uploaded by copying the text and paste in the textbox including keywords.
- Step 4 – Uploading Supplementary Files: Supplementary file should be uploaded including Covering/Submission Letter, and Signed Copyright Transfer Agreement Form. Therefore, click on Browse button, choose the files, and then click on Upload button.
- Step 5 – Confirming the Submission: Author should final check the uploaded manuscript documents in this step. To submit the manuscript to Jurnal Iqtisaduna, click Finish Submission button after the documents is true. The corresponding author or the principal contact will receive an acknowledgement by email and will be able to view the submission’s progress through the editorial process by logging in to the journal web address site.
Reviewing of manuscripts
Every submitted paper is independently reviewed by at least two peer-reviewers http://journal.uin-alauddin.ac.id/index.php/almashrafiyah/about/displayMembership/279. Decision for publication, amendment, or rejection is based upon their reports/recommendation. If two or more reviewers consider a manuscript unsuitable for publication in this journal, a statement explaining the basis for the decision will be sent to the authors within three months of the submission date.
Revision of manuscript
Manuscripts sent back to the authors for revision should be returned to the editor without delay. Revised manuscripts can be sent to editorial office through the Online Submission Interface (http://journal.uin-alauddin.ac.id/index.php/almashrafiyah/index). The revised manuscripts returned later than three months will be considered as new submissions.