Plagiarism and self-plagiarism are not allowed:
- The authors should ensure that they have written entirely original works, and if the authors have used the work and/or words of others, this must be appropriately cited or quoted.
- An author should not, in general, publish manuscript describing essentially the same research in more than one journal or primary publication. Submitting the same manuscript to more than one journal concurrently constitutes unethical publishing behavior and is unacceptable.
- A proper acknowledgment must be given to works by other authors. Authors should cite publications that have been influential in determining the nature of the reported work.
- Editorial Team checks the manuscript on offline and online databases manually (checking proper citation and quotation).
- Every submitted manuscript which passes this step will be checked by Turnitin to identify any plagiarism before being reviewed by reviewers and before the manuscript will be accepted. The similarity index for plagiarism checks is pegged below 35%.