Guide to Submit
Steps For Registration
All processes for managing this manuscript are entirely online through the journal website. The entire submission and peer review process are carried out using the Open Journal System and NOT via email. Here is the procedure:
- Register (for creating an account), click "Register" menu on the top of the website page and then fill out the form. Fill in your profile form with an asterisk (*) as required information. Complete with an active email that is used for correspondence. Before clicking Register make sure you check the confirmation so that the user and password are sent to your active email
- Check notifications from our journal in your email (inbox or spam) and activate your account.
- Login to your account on the top of the website page, click "Login" menu and then enter the user and password that was created when registering.
Steps For Online Submission
After logging in to Diversity: Disease Preventive Research Integrity, the author will be brought into an online author submission interface where the author should click "New Submission".
- Step 1 – Starting The Submission: The author should check-mark the journal checklist, which should be appropriate to the article's content. The author should give a comment to the editor in the comments for editor section about personal reasons for submitting articles and why this article deserves to be published.
- Step 2 – Uploading The Submission: To upload the manuscript into the journal, click browse/choose a file on the upload submission file and choose the manuscript document file (rtf/.doc/.docx) to be submitted, then click "Upload" button until the file has been uploaded.
- Step 3 – Entering Submission's Metadata: In this step, detailed author's metadata should be entered, including the marked corresponding author. After that, the manuscript title and abstract must be uploaded by copying the text and paste in the textbox, including keywords.
- Step 4 – Uploading Supplementary Files: Supplementary files should be uploaded including Authorship Statement, Ethical Clearance, and Information Letter of having conducted research. Therefore, click on the Browse button, choose the files, and then click on the Upload button. If there are no supplementary files to be uploaded, just click the "save and continue" button.
- Step – 5 Confirming The Submission: The author should final check the uploaded manuscript documents in this step. To submit the manuscript to Diversity: Disease Preventive of Research Integrity, click the Finish Submission button after the documents are accurate. The corresponding author or the principal contact will receive an acknowledgment by email. It will be able to view the submission's progress through the editorial process by logging in to the journal web address site.
After this submission, the Authors who submit the manuscript will get a confirmation email about the submission. Therefore, Authors can track their submission status at any time by logging in to the online submission interface. The submission tracking includes the status of the manuscript review and editorial process.