About the Journal
FREE OF CHARGE
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. This is an open-access journal, meaning all content is freely available without charge to users or / institutions. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to full-text articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or author. This is in accordance with Budapest Open Access Initiative.
The papers published in the International Journal of Advances in Intelligent Informatics will be considered retracted in the publication if :
- They have clear evidence that the findings are unreliable, either as a result of misconduct (e.g., data fabrication) or honest error (e.g., miscalculation or experimental error)
- the findings have previously been published elsewhere without proper crossreferencing, permission, or justification (i.e., cases of redundant publication)
- it constitutes plagiarism
- it reports unethical research
The mechanism of retraction follows the Retraction Guidelines of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE), which can be accessed at https://publicationethics.org/files/retraction%20guidelines.pdf.
Authors should submit only original work that is not plagiarized and has not been published or considered elsewhere. The editorial team will use Turnitin to check for similarities of the submitted manuscript with existing literature.
The authors recommended using the Reference Manager application, ex: Mendeley, Zotero, etc. All notes must appear in the text as citations. In a matter of bibliographical style, JAEL: Journal of Arabic Education and Linguistics follows the TURABIAN manual style or Modern Humanities
- Program Pascasarjana UIN Alauddin Makassar
This journal started publishing articles semi-online in 2021 and entirely online in 2022.
Initially, this journal published articles in Bahasa, but since 2022 the journal has only published articles in Arabic and English.