Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- JFT focuses on the publication of the results of physics research which includes theoretical physics, material physics, geophysics, biophysics, computational physics, nuclear physics, and astrophysics.
- The outline for articles the sequence is as follows: Title, Name, Affiliation, Email, Abstract, Introduction, Research Methods, Results and Discussion, Conclusion, Acknowledgments (optional), References.
- Manuscripts are written in Indonesian, except for abstracts should be in English.
- The number of pages between 6 - 15 with 1 cm spacing and 4-3-3-3 margins.
- The font type is Times New Rowman (TNR).
- The citations and references should be written in American Psychological Association (APA) style and it is recommended to use the Zotero application.
- The complete manuscript writing rules are listed in the JFT Template.