The statement of the scientific code of ethics is a statement of the code of ethics of all parties involved in the publication process of this scientific journal, namely managers, editors, peer reviewers, and authors/writers. This statement of the code of ethics for scientific publications is based on the Regulation of the Head of LIPI Number 5 of 2014 concerning the Code of Ethics for Scientific Publications, which essentially upholds three ethical values in publications, namely:
1. Neutrality, which is free from conflicts of interest in the management of publications;
2. Justice, namely giving authorship rights to those who are entitled as authors/writers;
3. Honesty, which is free from duplication, fabrication, falsification, and plagiarism in publications.
Editor's Duties and Responsibilities
1. Meeting the needs of readers and authors/writers,
2. Strive to improve the quality of publications on an ongoing basis,
3. Implement processes to ensure the quality of published papers,
4. Prioritizing freedom of opinion objectively,
5. Maintaining the integrity of the author's academic track record,
6. Submit corrections, clarifications, withdrawals, and apologies if necessary,
7. Responsible for the style and format of the written work, while the content and all statements in the written work are the responsibility of the author/writer.
8. Actively solicit opinions from authors, readers, review partners, and members of the editorial board to improve the quality of publications,
9. Encouraging an assessment of the journal if there are findings,
10. Support initiatives to reduce research and publication errors by asking authors to attach an Ethics Clearance form that has been approved by the Ethics Clearance Commission,
11. Support initiatives to educate researchers on publication ethics,
12. Reviewing the effect of publication policies on the attitudes of authors/writers and peer reviewers and improving them to increase responsibility and minimize errors,
13. Have an open mind to new opinions or views of others that may conflict with personal opinions,
14. Do not defend your own opinion, the author or a third party that can result in an unobjective decision,
15. Encouraging authors/writers to make improvements to their written work so that it is worthy of publication.
Bestari Partner Duties and Responsibilities
1. Received an assignment from the editor to review the written work and submit the results of the study to the editor, as material for determining the feasibility of a written work to be published.
2. The reviewer may not conduct a review of the written work that involves himself, either directly or indirectly
3. Maintain the privacy of the author by not disseminating the results of corrections, suggestions, and recommendations by providing criticism, suggestions, input, and recommendations
4. Encouraging authors/writers to make improvements to written works
5. Review the written work that has been corrected in accordance with predetermined standards.
6. Papers are reviewed in a timely manner according to the style of the publication environment based on scientific principles (data collection methods, author's legality, conclusions, etc.).
Duties and Responsibilities of the Author/Author
1. Ensure that those who are included in the list of authors/authors meet the criteria as authors/authors.
2. Collectively responsible for the work and content of articles including methods, analysis, calculations, and details.
3. State the origin of the resources (including funding), either directly or indirectly.
4. Explain the limitations of the research
5. Respond to comments made by bestari partners in a professional and timely manner.
6. Inform the editor if he will withdraw his written work.
Make a statement that the paper submitted for publication is original, has not been published anywhere in any language, and is not in the process of being submitted to another publisher.