Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I declare that the manuscript that I will register on Jurnal ilmu dan Industri Peternakan: JIIP (1) the article is my work, (2) does not contain elements of plagiarism; (3) have never been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration
- I have prepared my manuscript and files in accordance with the Jurnal Ilmu dan Industri Peternakan style and format requirements as in author guideline
- I stated that I would not withdraw my article during the review process or before getting a decision rejected by the editor
- I certify that my article does not contain content that is against the law. The use of licensed data, software and other materials has been licensed by the authorities
- I state that all the information that I have entered is correct. When the information is incorrect, I am willing to accept the risk and account for it in accordance with applicable law
- I hereby assign to the Copyright Owner the copyright in the manuscript submitted (where Crown Copyright is asserted, authors agree to grant exclusive publishing and distribution license to JIIP: Jurnal Ilmu dan Industri Peternakan) and any tables, illustrations, or other material submitted for publication as part of the manuscript
Jurnal Ilmu dan Industri Peternakan (JIIP) is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution license. Authors retain the copyright to their work. Users may read, copy and distribute the work in any medium provided the authors and the journal are appropriately credited.