Once an article was published in the journal, the author(s) are:
- granted to the journal right licensed under Creative Commons License Attribution that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship.
- permitted to publish their work online in third parties as it can lead wider dissemination of the work.
- continue to be the copyright owner and allow the journal to publish the article with the CC BY-NC-SA license
- receiving a DOI (Digital Object Identifier) of the work.
- I declare that the work submitted for publication is original/no plagiarism, previously unpublished, and not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- I declare that I do not copyright issues on the tables and figures presented in the manuscript.
- I declare that all authors have approved the authorship sequence, the content of the paper, and the release of the paper for publication.
- I declare that I have obtained ‘proof of consent’ from people and/or organization involved and named in my research (*for fieldwork only)