Pengaruh Gerakan Literasi Sekolah Terhadap Peningkatan Literasi Digital Siswa di SMPN 1 Tompobulu Kabupaten Gowa

  • Sri Fitriani Universitas Islam Negeri Alauddin Makassar
    (ID)
  • Irvan Muliyadi Universitas Islam Negeri Alauddin Makassar
    (ID)
  • Ramadayanti Ramadayanti Universitas Islam Negeri Alauddin Makassar
    (ID)

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of the school literacy movement on increasing students' digital literacy at SMPN 1 Tompobulu, Gowa district. This study uses a quantitative descriptive research located at SMPN 1 Tompobulu, Gowa Regency. The source of data in this study is primary data, namely the method of data collection using a questionnaire method distributed to all students at SMPN 1 Tompobulu, Gowa district. The number of samples used were 81 respondents, with primary data processing using analytical techniques with the help of SPSS statistical software version 22. The results of this study indicate that the school literacy movement has a positive and significant effect on increasing students' digital literacy at SMPN 1 Tompobulu, Gowa Regency by 0.811 or 81.1% while the remaining 18.9% is explained by other variables not examined in this study. . School literacy activities are complex in shaping the ability of students at SMPN 1 Tompobulu to start thinking analytically, systematically, evaluatively, critically, imaginatively and creatively so that the implementation of digital literacy is considered a very important part in the activities of the school literacy movement.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

References

Ahmadi, Farid., Dan Hamidullah Ibda. Media Literasi Sekolah. Semarang: Pilar Nusantara, 2018.

Desi, Yolanda Presiana. “Gerakan Literasi Digital Berbasis Sekolah: Implementasi Dan Strategi”. Jurnal Ilmu Komunikasi. Vol.17. No.1. (2019): h.51-59. (Diakses 15 Februari 2021)

Gilster, Paul. Digital Literacy. Terjm. Budi Kusuma. New York: Willy, 2011.

Hobbs, R. “Media Literasi, Media Aktivisme”. Journal Of Media Literacy. Vol.43. No.3 (2010): h.16-27. (15 Febrruari 2021)

Kadir. Statistik Terapan: Konsep, Contoh Dalam Analisis Data Dengan Program SPSS/ Lisrel Dalam Penelitian. Jakarta: Rajawali Pers, 2016.

Kominfo. Dewan Pers: Bercoda Untuk Antisipasi Media Nonpers. www.kominfo.com. (Diakses Pada 28 Februari 2021).

Nasrullah, Rulli., Dkk. Literasi Digital. Jakarta: Kementerian Pendidikan Dan Kebudayaan, 2017.

Puspito, Danan Wahyu. “Implementasi Literasi Digital Dalam Gerakan Literasi Sekolah”. Jurnal International Conferene On Language, Literature And Teaching. Vol.1. No.3. (2019): h.304-312. (Diakses 7 Maret 2021)

Putri, Izzah Iswara Mundhofir., Dkk. “Realisasi Gerakan Literasi Digital Sebagai Implementasi Gerakan Literasi Nasional Di Sekolah Muhammadiyah Pangkalan Bun”. Jurnal Buletin Literasi Budaya Sekolah. Vol.2. No.2. (2020): h.87-99. (15 Februari 2021)

Romdhoni, Ali. Al-Qur’An Dan Literasi. Jakarta: Literatur Nusantara, 2013.

Sapardan, Dadang A. Implementasi Literasi Digital Di Sekolah. Bandung: Gramedia, 2018.

Siregar, Syofian. Statistika Deskriptif Untuk Penelitian: Dilengkapi Perhitungan Manual dan Aplikasi SPSS Versi 17. Jakarta: Rajawali Pers, 2016.

Sugiyono. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif Dan R&D. Bandung, Alfabeta, 2017.

Sulianta, Feri. Literasi Digital, Riset Dan Perkembangannya Dalam Perspektif Sosial Studies. Jakarta: Gramedia, 2020.

Tafsir Web. Quran Surat Al-‘Alaq Ayat 1-5. www.tafsirweb.com. (Diakses Pada 23 Februari 2021).

Wantimpres. Mencegah Degradasi Moral Generasi Muda. www.wantimpres. go.id. (Diakses Pada 28 Februari 2021).

Published
2021-09-21
How to Cite
Fitriani, S., Muliyadi, I., & Ramadayanti, R. (2021). Pengaruh Gerakan Literasi Sekolah Terhadap Peningkatan Literasi Digital Siswa di SMPN 1 Tompobulu Kabupaten Gowa. Literatify : Trends in Library Developments, 2(2), 88-96. https://doi.org/10.24252/literatify.v2i2.24279
Section
Artikel
Abstract viewed = 359 times

Most read articles by the same author(s)