Plano Madani Journal: Journal of Urban and Regional Planning publishes manuscripts written in both Indonesian and English. Please take the time to read our guidelines below as part of the submission process to ensure your paper complies with the journal's requirements.
1. Authors are required to download and use the journal template first, which can be downloaded HERE. Follow what is stated in the template carefully.
2. The submitted manuscript must not have been previously published or be under consideration in another journal.
3. Regarding the bibliography/reference list, the journal follows the APA Style. Therefore, we expect authors to pay attention to it. Additionally, authors are advised to use reference management tools such as Mendeley and Zotero.
1) The Content of the Manuscript
1. The manuscritpt must be an authentic research paper.
2. The manuscript does not contain any plagiarism elements.
3. The manuscript must be written ini English, OR in Bahasa Indonesia with good-reading writing. For Bahasa Indonesia, if the manuscript was accepted, the author(s) will be then asked to prepare English version.
4. The submission which is inappropriate with the journal's template will be declined. Take a note, we mostly reject the submissions due to this reason.
5. The content of the manuscript should consist between 3000 to 4000 words.
6. If there are tables or pictures, they must be placed properly (see examples in the journal's template).
2) The Guidelines for the Manuscript Body Text
The title of the manuscript: The title should be consice, informative, and written clearly.
Introduction: It must contain (shortly and consecutively) a general background and a literature review (state of the art) as the basic of the brand new research question, statements of the brand new scientific article, main research problems, and previous findings related to the manuscript. In the last part of the introduction, the purpose of the article writing should be stated.
Methods: The method is implemented to solve problems, including analytic methods. The methods used in the problem solving of the research are explained in this part.
Result & Discussion: This part consists of the research results and how they are discussed. The results obtained from the research have to be supported by sufficient data. The research results and the discovery must be the answers or the research hypothesis stated previously in the introduction part.
Conclusion: This is the final part containing conclusions and advices. The conclusions will be the answers of the hypothesis, the research purposes and the research discoveries. The conclusions should not contain only the repetition of the results and discussions. It should be the summary of the research results as the author expects in the research purposes or the hypothesis. The advices contain suggestions associated with further ideas from the research.
References: All the cited works must be properly listed in the reference section. We encourage the manuscript to cite at least 20 references in which 80% are primary sources and the cited works are the latest research and must contain various countries.