- SAINFIS focuses on the publication of the results of physics research which includes theoretical physics, material physics, geophysics, biophysics, computational physics, nuclear physics, and astrophysics.
- The outline for articles the sequence is as follows: Title, Name, Affiliation, Email, Abstract, Introduction, Research Methods, Results and Discussion, Conclusion, Acknowledgments (optional), References.
- Manuscripts are written in Indonesian, except for abstracts should be in English.
- The number of pages between 6 - 15 with 1 cm spacing and 4-3-3-3 margins.
- The font type is Times New Rowman (TNR).
- The citations and references should be written in American Psychological Association (APA) style and it is recommended to use the Zotero application. References writing rules:
- Author’s Name. (Year). Title. Publisher Place: Name of Publisher (for Book);
- Author’s Name. (Year). Paper Title. Journal Name. Volume (Number): Page (for Journal);
- Author’s Name. (Publication Year). Article Title. Edition Name [Internet]. [Downloaded Year Month Date]; Volume (Issue): Location (for Internet);
- Author’s Name. (Year Month Date). Article Title. Newspaper Name. Sexy Information: Page (Column) (for Newspaper/Magazine).
- The complete manuscript writing rules are listed in the SAINFIS Template, which can be found at the website address http://journal.uin-alauddin.ac.id/index.php/sainfis/index.