Research articles dealing with Islamic economics, Islamic banking, Islamic finance, etc. are particularly welcome. The journal encompasses research articles, original research report, reviews, short communications and scientific commentaries in Islamic economics, banking, and finance.
The journal publishes manuscripts written both in Bahasa Indonesia and English. Manuscripts submitted for publication must be original contributions. They should not have been previously published or under consideration by any other publisher. Only under special circumstances will the Editorial Team consider republishing specific papers already published elsewhere (with due copyright permission) if such papers are deemed worthy of wider circulation, and at the request of the author.
1. General Author Guidelines
All manuscripts must be submitted to Jurnal Iqtisaduna Editorial Office by Online Submission at E-Journal portal address: http://journal.uin-alauddin.ac.id/index.php/Iqtisaduna/user/register, where author register as Author and/or offered as Reviewer by online. If authors have any problems on the online submission, please contact Editorial Office at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following documents should accompany the manuscripts submitted by online through online submission interface (as supplementary files):
- Signed Copyright Transfer Agreement (CTA) form originally (scan the document after signed) download
- A covering letter, outlines the basic findings of the paper and their significance.
Three types of manuscripts are acceptable for publication: Original Research Articles, Review Articles, and Short Communication.
2. Manuscript Template
3. Reviewing of manuscripts
Every submitted paper is independently reviewed by at least two peer-reviewers. Decision for publication, amendment, or rejection is based upon their reports/recommendation. If two or more reviewers consider a manuscript unsuitable for publication in this journal, a statement explaining the basis for the decision will be sent to the authors within three months of the submission date.
4. Revision of manuscripts
Manuscripts sent back to the authors for revision should be returned to the editor without delay. Revised manuscripts can be sent to editorial office through the Online Submission Interface (http://journal.uin-alauddin.ac.id/index.php/Iqtisaduna). The revised manuscripts returned later than three months will be considered as new submissions.
5. Editorial Office of Jurnal Iqtisaduna
All correspondences should be sent to the following Editorial Office:
Muslimin Kara (Editor-in-Chief)
Editorial Office of Jurnal Iqtisaduna. Faculty of Islamic Economics and Business Building (2nd Floor). State Islamic University (UIN) Alauddin Makassar, Jl HM Yasin Limpo No.36, Samata-Gowa, South Sulawesi, Indonesia -90235- , Email: email@example.com
6. Guideline for Online Submission
Author should first register as Author and/or is offered as Reviewer through the following address: http://journal.uin-alauddin.ac.id/index.php/Iqtisaduna/user/register
Author should fulfil the form as detail as possible where the star marked form must be entered. After all form textbox was filled, Author clicks on “Register” button to proceed the registration. Therefore, Author is brought to online author submission interface where Author should click on “New Submission”. In the Start a New Submission section, click on “’Click Here’: to go to step one of the five-step submission process”. The following are five steps in online submission process:
- Step 1 - Starting the Submission: Select the appropriate section of journal, i.e. Original Research Articles, Review Article, or Short Communication. Thus, author must check-mark on the submission checklists.
- Step 2 – Uploading the Submission: To upload a manuscript to this journal, click Browse on the Upload submission file item and choose the manuscript document file to be submitted, then click Upload button.
- Step 3 – Entering Submission’s Metadata: In this step, detail authors metadata should be entered including marked corresponding author. After that, manuscript title and abstract must be uploaded by copying the text and paste in the textbox including keywords.
- Step 4 – Uploading Supplementary Files: Supplementary file should be uploaded including Covering/Submission Letter, and Signed Copyright Transfer Agreement Form. Therefore, click on Browse button, choose the files, and then click on Upload button.
- Step 5 – Confirming the Submission: Author should final check the uploaded manuscript documents in this step. To submit the manuscript to Jurnal Iqtisaduna, click Finish Submission button after the documents is true. The corresponding author or the principal contact will receive an acknowledgement by email and will be able to view the submission’s progress through the editorial process by logging in to the journal web address site.
After this submission, Authors who submit the manuscript will get a confirmation email about the submission. Therefore, Authors are able to track their submission status at anytime by logging in to the online submission interface. The submission tracking includes status of manuscript review and editorial process.
7. Author Fee (Page Charge)
Jurnal Iqtisaduna is an open access journal. Since manuscript submission year 2014, Authors is free from charges for article processing. Readers can read and download any full-text articles for free of charge. Authors may also pay some fees for the Ordered Original Reprint Articles (not reprint issue) with some eligible rates.
8. User Rights
All articles published Open Access will be immediately and permanently free for everyone to read and download. We are continuously working with our author communities to select the best choice of license options, currently being defined for this journal as follows:
• Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike (CC BY-SA)
9. Manuscript Preparation Guidelines
9.1. The manuscripts represent academic research in Islamic economics and Finance discipline.
9.2. Upon the publication of the manuscript, the author should provide a letter states that the manuscripts have never been, or under consideration to be, published in other journal publications.
9.3. Structure of the manuscripts must follow the Jurnal Iqtisaduna template.
10. Copyright Notice
Once an article was being published in this journal, the author(s) are:
- granted to the journal right licensed under Creative Commons License Attribution that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship.
- permitted to publish their work online in third parties as it can lead wider dissemination of the work.
- continue to be the copyright owner and allow the journal to publish the article with the CC BY license
- receiving a DOI (Digital Object Identifier) of the work.