Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- SettingsThe submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- SettingsWhere available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE STATEMENT
Jurnal Adabiyah is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution license. Authors hold the copyright and retain publishing rights without restriction to their work. Users may read, download, copy, distribute, and print the work in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
LICENSE TO PUBLISH
The use of the article will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution license as currently displayed on http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0.
2. Author’s Warranties
The author warrants that the article is original, written by stated author/s, has not been published before, contains no unlawful statements, does not infringe the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is vested exclusively in the author and free of any third party rights, and that any necessary written permissions to quote from other sources have been obtained by the author(s).
3. User Rights
Under the Creative Commons Attribution license, the users are free to download, reuse, reprint, modify, distribute and/or copy the content for any purpose, even commercially, as long as the original authors and source are cited. No permission is required from the authors or the publishers.
If the article was prepared jointly with other authors, the corresponding author warrants that he/she has been authorized by all co-authors, and agrees to inform his/her co-authors of the terms of this statement.
Jurnal Adabiyah may conform the article to a style of punctuation, spelling, capitalization, and usage that it deems appropriate. The author acknowledges that the article may be published so that it will be publicly accessible and such access will be free of charge for the readers.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.