The journal publishes manuscripts written both in Bahasa Indonesia and English. Manuscripts submitted for publication must be original contributions. They should not have been previously published or under consideration by any other publisher. Only under special circumstances will the Editorial Team consider republishing specific papers already published elsewhere (with due copyright permission) if such papers are deemed worthy of wider circulation, and at the request of the author.
- All manuscripts submitted to the journal must through similarity checker . The task will be taken by an editor.
- As author(s), you should firstly download the journal template HERE as it can help you to follow the journal layout.
- Before submitting your papers, please register HERE to get your author account. You might also know "About this Publishing System".
- Once you finished submitting the manuscripts, you might log out from your author account. You may often check your paper's status through your author account.
- Regarding the bibliography/references, the journal applies APA Style. Therefore, we hope author(s) concern on it. In addition, it is fully suggested for author(s) to use reference manager tools such as
Please read and understand the author's guidelines for the preparation manuscript. The author who submits a manuscript to the editors should comply with the author's guidelines and template. If the submitted manuscript does not comply with the guidelines or using a different format, it will be rejected by the editorial team before being reviewed. The editorial team will only accept a manuscript that meets the specified formatting requirements (downloadable at: Template and Author Guidelines). This template is designed to assist Author in preparing manuscript; it is an exact representation of the format expected by the editor. To use this template, please just Save As this MS Word file to your document, then copy and paste your document here.
1) The Content of the Manuscript
- The word limit for the submission is 4000-8000 words (including of footnotes and abstract).
- The sequence of manuscripts following: Title; Abstract; Keywords; Introduction; Method (for original research articles); Main Heading Analysis; Conclusion; and References.
- Each article will go through a plagiarism check using the Turnitin app. If the article has more than 25% similarity, it will be returned to the author.
- Referencing style uses the Chicago Manual of Style.
2) The Guidelines for the Manuscript Body Text
The title of the manuscript: The title should be informative and be written both briefly and clearly.
Introduction: The introduction must contain (shortly and consecutively) a general background and a literature review (state of the art) as the basic of the brand new research question, statements of the brand new scientific article, main research problems, and the hypothesis. In the final part of the introduction, the purpose of the article writing should be stated. In the scientific article format, it does not allow to write down the references as in the research report. They should be represented in the literature review to show the brand new of the scientific article.
Methods: The method is implemented to solve problems, including analytic methods. The methods used in the problem solving of the research are explained in this part.
Result & Discussion: This part consists of the research results and how they are discussed. The results obtained from the research have to be supported by sufficient data. The research results and the discovery must be the answers or the research hypothesis stated previously in the introduction part.
Conclusion: This is the final part containing conclusions and advices. The conclusions will be the answers of the hypothesis, the research purposes and the research discoveries. The conclusions should not contain only the repetition of the results and discussions. It should be the summary of the research results as the author expects in the research purposes or the hypothesis. The advices contain suggestions associated with further ideas from the research.
References: All the references that used in the article must be listed in this part. In this part, all the used references must be citing from primary sources (scientific journals and the least number is 80% from all the references). Each article should has at least 15 references.