Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I declare that the manuscript that I will register on Biogenesis: Jurnal Ilmiah Biologi (1) the article is my work, (2) does not contain elements of plagiarism; (3) have never been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- I have prepared my manuscript and files in accordance with the Biogenesis style and format requirements as in author guideline.
- I stated that I would not withdraw my article during the review process or before getting a decision rejected by the editor. I am prepared to face legal consequences if I violate this clause.
- I certify that my article does not contain content that is against the law. The use of licensed data, software and other materials has been licensed by the authorities.
- I state that all the information that I have entered is correct. When the information is incorrect, I am willing to accept the risk and account for it in accordance with applicable law.
- I hereby state as the copyright holder in the manuscript submitted. Authors agree to grant a non-exclusive license to publish the work to Biogenesis: Jurnal Ilmiah Biologi under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) license and any tables, illustrations, or other material submitted for publication as part of the manuscript. Users may read, copy and distribute the work in any medium provided the authors and the journal are appropriately credited.
- I have been read and agree to the publication ethics guidelines.
- I declare that there is no conflict of interest.
Research ArticlesResearch articles are comprehensive research reports containing detailed descriptions of experimental work, clearly interpreting and discussing the theoretical and experimental results and data.
Short CommunicationsShort communications are concise documents for providing brief novel findings that have inadequate content to satisfy a full-length research article. They are intended to be used for the reporting of preliminary studies or short descriptive studies.
A systematic review is a review of a clearly formulated question that uses systematic and reproducible methods to identify, select and critically appraise all relevant research, and to collect and analyse data from the studies that are included in the review.
A systematic review should answer a focused research question, employs a comprehensive, reproducible search strategy, identifies all relevant studies (both published and unpublished), assesses all results for inclusion/exclusion, and for quality, presents an unbiased, balanced summary of findings.
COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE STATEMENT
Biogenesis: Jurnal Ilmiah Biologi is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution license. Authors hold the copyright and retain publishing rights without restriction to their work. Users may read, download, copy, distribute, and print the work in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
LICENSE TO PUBLISH
The use of the article will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution license as currently displayed on http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0.
2. Author’s Warranties
The author warrants that the article is original, written by stated author/s, has not been published before, contains no unlawful statements, does not infringe the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is vested exclusively in the author and free of any third party rights, and that any necessary written permissions to quote from other sources have been obtained by the author(s).
3. User Rights
Under the Creative Commons Attribution license, the users are free to download, reuse, reprint, modify, distribute and/or copy the content for any purpose, even commercially, as long as the original authors and source are cited. No permission is required from the authors or the publishers.
If the article was prepared jointly with other authors, the corresponding author warrants that he/she has been authorized by all co-authors, and agrees to inform his/her co-authors of the terms of this statement.
Biogenesis: Jurnal Ilmiah Biologi may conform the article to a style of punctuation, spelling, capitalization, and usage that it deems appropriate. The author acknowledges that the article may be published so that it will be publicly accessible and such access will be free of charge for the readers.
Names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for purposes other than this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or for the any other party.