- The manuscript is the authentic research result that has not been published yet in other publication media.
- Manuscript accepted is written in English Language
- The length of the manuscript is minimum 4 pages, written in times news roman 12, A4 paper format, with the upper margin of 3.5 cm, lower 2.5 cm, left and right each 2 cm
- Manuscript comprises five main headings: Introduction; Method; Results, Discussion; Conclusions; acknowledgement ( if any), References.
- The title of the manuscript must be as brief as possible and must represent the content of the manuscript.
- Authors’ names are written below the tittle, followed by authors’ affiliation (name of the affiliation, address, and country) and e-mail address.
- The abstract is written only in English if the full text is written in English, as a representation of the manuscript. The abstract should not exceed 250 words for each language format, written in times new roman 10, single-spaced, written narratively comprising aims/objectives, method, and findings of the research/article, in one paragraph.
- Keywords: words or phrases which are important, specific, or representative to the article.
- APA style is used as a reference in citation, references, and writing format. In addition, it is fully suggested for author(s) to use reference manager tools such as Mendeley or Zotero at styling the bibliography.
- The references of the article are in the form of journals and non-journals which are published in the last 10 years.
- The manuscript should be written in the following JOURNAL TEMPLATE.
- The manuscript must be in Microsoft Word (.doc/ .docx or .rtf) , and sent to the journal system via online submission by creating account in this Open Journal System (OJS) [click REGISTER if you have not had any account yet; or click LOGIN if you have already had an account].
- All Author(s)' names and identity(es) must be completely embedded in the form filled in by the corresponding author: email; affiliation; and each author's short biography (in the column of 'Bio Statement'). [if the manuscript is written by two or more authors, please click 'Add Author' in the 3rd step of 'ENTER METADATA' in the submission process and then enter each author's data.]
- Authors' biography (in the column of Bio Statement) is written in the form of narration, including author's full name, place and date of birth, educational qualification/information started from bachelor degree (S-1) until the latest educational degree, the affiliation in which the author is currently working, phone number, and email address.
- All correspondences, information and decisions for the submitted manuscripts are conducted through email written in the manuscript and/or the emails used for the submission. The status of the manuscript can be checked in the OJS by logging into the journal.
- If you have submission queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org