Focus and Scope
About the Journal
Creative Education: Journal of Creative Education is a double-blind peer-reviewed journal published by the Tarbiyah and Teacher Training Faculty of UIN Alauddin Makassar.
The creative education journal focuses on Teacher Education Studies, Educational Curriculum, Educational Technology, Learning Theory, Islamic Education, and contemporary issues in the world of education.
This is journal specializes in educational discussions that consider the following general topics:
- Teacher education
- Educational curriculum
- Islamic education
- Educational technology
- Islamic educational science
- Educational management
- Educational philosophy
- Historical education
- Islamic religious education
- Moral education
- Character education
- Educational psychology
Once the article was published in the journal, the author(s) are:
- granted to the journal right licensed under Creative Commons License Attribution that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship.
- permitted to publish their work online in third parties as it can lead wider dissemination of the work.
- continue to be the copyright owner and allow the journal to publish the article with the CC BY-NC-SA license
- receiving a DOI (Digital Object Identifier) of the work
Peer Review Process
Every manuscript submitted to Jurnal Pendidikan Kreatif undergoes a double-blind peer review process starting with initial review by the Editorial Board members and is independently reviewed by at least two reviewers. Decision for publication, amendment, or rejection is mostly based upon their reports/recommendation. The reviewing process takes up to 1-6 months from the date of receipt of the article. Where manuscript revision is required, authors are urged to ensure that the necessary corrections are made before the manuscript can be accepted for production. The Editorial Board members, however, reserves the right to make the final decision on the status of the manuscript with regard to publication.
Open Access Policy
The journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available through the globe.
Universitas Islam Negeri Alauddin Makassar
Jurnal Pendidikan Pendikan Kreatif : Jurnal Pendidikan Kreatif has been publishing academic works since 2020.It is fully managed by Faculty of Tarbiyah and Teacher Training.