About the Journal
Focus and Scope
QaḍāuNā: Jurnal Ilmiah Mahasiswa Hukum Keluarga Islam is an initiative of Hukum Keluarga Islam Department, Faculty of Syariah and Law Universitas Islam Negeri Alauddin Makassar. It aims primarily to facilitate students and/or scholarly discussions over current developments on legal issues in Indonesia as well as to publish innovative legal researches concerning Indonesian laws and legal system.
The Review basically contains any novel topics concerning Indonesian laws and legal system. The range of contents covered by the review spans from established legal scholarships and fields of law such as islamic law, private laws and public laws which include:
- islamic law
- constitutional and administrative law
- criminal law
- various approaches to legal studies such as comparative law, law and economics, and sociology of law
- and another section related to contemporary issues in law.
Manuscript on the subject that is not available on the list above will be considered, as long as the topic is concerned with or related to Indonesian law.
Peer Review Process
Submitted manuscripts will be pre-reviewed by the editors, determining whether the manuscripts have conformed to QaḍāuNā: Jurnal Ilmiah Mahasiswa Hukum Keluarga Islam’s submission guidelines. Manuscripts which have conformed to the journal’s style will be peer-reviewed. QaḍāuNā is a double blind peer-reviewed journal which involves many reviewers of experts in relevant field of laws. Final decision of manuscript acceptance is solely decided by the editors according to reviewers' comment.
Plagiarism are not allowed. QaḍāuNā uses turnitin to screen articles for detecting plagiarism. Detection of overlapping and similar text is used there and so quotations and appropriate citations have to be used whenever required.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
QaḍāuNā: Jurnal Ilmiah Mahasiswa Hukum Keluarga Islam is a peer-reviewed journal committed to uphold the highest standards of publication ethics. In order to provide our readers with a journal of highest quality, we state the following principles of Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement. All articles not in accordance with these standards will be removed from the publication at any time even after the publication.
- Authors must ensure that they have written original works.
- Authors must ensure that the manuscript has not been issued elsewhere.
- Authors are responsible for language editing before submitting the article.
- Authors submitting their works to the journal for publication as original articles confirm that the submitted works represent their authors’ contributions and have not been copied or plagiarized in whole or in part from other works without clearly citing.
- Any work or words of other authors, contributors, or sources should be appropriately credited and referenced.
- An author agrees to the license agreement before submitting the article.
- All articles must be submitted using online submission procedure.
- Editorial Board must ensure a fair peer-review of the submitted articles for publication.
- Editorial Board must disclose any conflicts of interest.
- Editorial Board must ensure that all the information related to the submitted manuscripts is kept as confidential before publishing.
- Editorial Board must evaluate manuscripts only for their intellectual content.
- Editor-in-Chief will coordinate the work of the editors.
- Reviewers evaluate manuscripts based on content without regard to ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, citizenship, religious belief or political philosophy of the authors.
- Reviewers must ensure that all the information related to submitted manuscripts is kept as confidential and must report to the Editor-in-Chief if they are aware of copyright infringement and plagiarism on the author’s side.
- Reviewers must evaluate the submitted works objectively as well as present clearly their opinions on the works in a clear way in the review form.
- Reviewers must keep information pertaining to the manuscript confidential.
- A reviewer who feels unqualified to review the research reported in a manuscript or knows that its prompt review will be impossible should notify the Editor-in-Chief and excuse himself from the review process.
QaḍāuNā: Jurnal Ilmiah Mahasiswa Hukum Keluarga Islam welcomes article submissions and does not charge Article Processing Charges and Article Publication Fee. For Libraries/Individual, accessing published articles needs no fee and no subscription. For Printed editions subscription, please contact us