PENGARUH KEMAMPUAN INTELEKTUAL DAN MOTIVASI KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA GURU

Bahrudi Efendi Damanik

Abstract


Abstract:

The formulation of this research problem is how the influence of intellectual ability on teacher performance, how the influence of work motivation on teacher performance, how the influence of intellectual ability and work motivation on teacher performance. The purpose of this study is to determine the effect of intellectual ability on teacher performance, to determine the effect of work motivation on teacher performance, to determine the effect of intellectual ability and work motivation on teacher performance. With multiple linear regression analysis techniques obtained the following research results. Intellectual ability and motivation variables simultaneously have positive and significant effect on teacher performance with Fcount> Ftable (17.906> 3,350). Partial intellectual ability variable has positive and significant effect on teacher performance, with tcount> ttable (2,339> 2,042). Partial motivation variable has positive and significant effect on teacher performance with tcount> ttable (5,552> 2,042). The value of R Square in the above table is 0,570, it shows that 57 % variable of teacher performance can be explained by intellectual ability and motivation variable, while the rest of 43% is explained by other un-researched variables such as teacher discipline level, teacher competency, PBM and so forth.


Keywords


Intellectual Ability; Motivation; Master Performance

Full Text:

PDF

References


Amirullah, dan Hanafi, Rindyah. 2002. Pengantar Manajemen. Yogyakarta: Graha Ilmu.

Damanik, B. E. (2018). Pengaruh Motivasi Dan Pengembangan Diri Terhadap Prestasi Kerja Dosen. Jurnal Ekonomi Dan Bisnis (EK & BI) , 20-28.

Fattah, Nanang. 2003. Landasan Kependidikan. Bandung: PT. Remaja Rodaskarya.

Ghozali, Imam. 2001. Aplikasi Analisis multivariate dengan program SPSS. Semarang: Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro

Hasibuan, Melayu SP. 2003. Organisasi dan Motivasi. Jakarta: PT. Bumi Aksara.

Lasmaya, S. M. (2016, April). Pengaruh Sistem Informasi SDM, Kompetensi dan Disiplin Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan. Jurnal Ekonomi, Bisnis & Entrepreneurship .

Mathis, Robert L dan Jackson, Jhon H. 2002. Manajemen SDM. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.

Purwanto, Ngalim. 2003. Psikologi Pendidikan. Bandung: PT. Remaja Rosdakarya.

Qudratullah, Mohammad Farhan. 2012. Analisis Regresi Terapan Teori, Contoh Kasus, dan Aplikasi dengan SPSS, Yogyakarta, Andi Yogyakarta.

Ridwan. 2003. Skala Pengukuran Variabel-variabel Penelitian. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Robbins, Stephen P. 2001. Perilaku Organisasi Jilid I. Yogyakarta: Aditya Media.

Sadarmayanti. 2001. SDM dan Produktivitas Kerja, Bandung: Mandar Maju.

Sudja, I. N., & Kusmaningtyas, A. (2014). Pengaruh Kompetensi, Kepemimpinan Diri, Sistem Penghargaan, Lingkungan, Kerja, Terhadap Komitmen Pada Profesi Dan Profesionalisme Guru SMA Negeri Di Bali. Universitas 17 Agustus 1945 Surabaya .

Sudjana, Nana. 2004. Dasar-dasar Proses Belajar Mengajar. Bandung: Sinar Baru Algensindo.

Sugiyono. 2012. Metode Penelitian Pendidikan, Bandung: Alfabeta

Suparno, Paul. 2003. Guru Demokrasi Di Era Reformasi Pendidikan. Jakarta: PT Gramedia.

Tilaar, H A R. 2002. Pendidikan Untuk Masyarakat Indonesia Baru. Jakarta: Grasindo.

Uzer, Moh Usman. 2005. Menjadi Guru Profesional. Bandung: PT Remaja Rosdakarya.

Wijaya, A., & Suhaji, S. (2012). Pengaruh Kemampuan Dan Motivasi Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan. Jurnal Widyamanggala .

Winardi. 2002. Motivasi dan Permotivasian Dalam Manajemen. Jakarta: PT Raja Grafindo Persada.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.24252/idaarah.v2i2.6356

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2018 bahrudi efendi damanik

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Idaarah : Jurnal Manajemen Pendidikan is indexed by

 

Idaarah: Jurnal Manajemen Pendidikan
ISSN Print: 2597-4661 ISSN Online: 2621-9476

Jl.H.M.Yasin Limpo No. 36 Samata, Gowa, Sulawesi Selatan
Email: jurnal.idaarah@uin-alauddin.ac.id

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0

View Idaarah Stats