Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor considered in another journal
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word (.doc or .rtf)
- Where available, URLs for the references have been activated.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Tidak menyingung pihak lain
Once the article was online published in the journal, the authors are:
- the copyright owner and allow the journal to publish the article with the CC BY-NC-SA license
- granted to the journal right licensed under Creative Commons License Attribution that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship.
- permitted to publish their work online in third parties as wider dissemination of the work, for instances in institutional repository, research gate, academia, etc.
- receiving a DOI (Digital Object Identifier) of the work.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.